Diploma Translation

Diploma Translation Services

Order Your Fast And Accurate Diploma Translation Now!

100% Acceptance for USCIS
$23* Per Page  –  Call For An Immediate Quote!

If you received a diploma, degree or certificate for a course pursued in another country and it is not in English and you need it for education, employment or immigration into the United States an official diploma translation into English will be required before it’s accepted. For example, if you are applying for a Masters course in a U.S. university but a diploma or undergraduate course has been completed in a non-English speaking country, you will be required to get the documents translated into English before the educational institution will accept them as an entry qualification into any of their courses.

Many universities and other education providers will want to be sure that their students are qualified to undertake their courses especially at postgraduate level so all applicants who have a diploma or a B.A./B.S from a non-English speaking university will have to seek out an experienced diploma translator so that all the details are translated accurately when the diploma translation is sent to the college or university for consideration.

If you have a suitable job skill you may be eligible to apply for one of the 140,000 immigrant visas that are offered in the US based on job skills needed in the country. If your education, skills and overall job experience match these requirements you may be able to live in the country permanently.

Of course, there is a lot of paperwork to do before you get to the stage of being accepted and you will have to ensure that you have a certified degree or diploma translation, references from past employees translated into English as well as your complete work record translated into English too before you can be considered for an immigrant visa.

Certified Diploma Translation

Depending on the type of visa you are eligible for your prospective employee will want to see your diploma translation before submitting an immigration petition on your behalf to the U.S.C.I.S. Your prospective employee may be required to obtain from the Department of Labor approved labor certification which will verify that there are no U.S. wiling workers available to fill the job opportunity at the prevailing wage and that employing you, a foreign worker, will not affect adversely working conditions and wages of U.S. workers.

Once all this administration has been completed, your prior work experience and qualifications allow you to take up the position and your degree and diploma translation has been marked as legitimate you will be able to complete the remainder of the immigration formalities can be completed.

Most applicants that are seeking immigrant status to the U.S. will need to attend an interview in their home countrybefore finally boarding a plane to the U.S. At the interview in the consulate or embassy the interviewing officer may ask for your original diploma and a diploma translation before deciding if your qualifications fit the job description. If all goes well and your document translations have been well received you will soon be on the plane for a new life in the United States.

Give us a try and let us show what we can do for you. We look forward to being your trusted translation service provider!

24 hour delivery available!

Birth Certificate Translation
Document Translation