Document Translation

Document Translation Services

Order Your Fast And Accurate Document Translation Now!

100% Acceptance for USCIS
$23* Per Page  –  Call For An Immediate Quote!

Certified Document Translation Services for Immigration

If you possess an important document that is written in your native language other than English, you will be required to submit the document in English when immigrating to the United States.  You may also need to have the document translated when using it in a court or applying to a university.  It is recommended that you use a reputable translation service with experience in translating these vital records to insure that the document will be accepted.

An individual who is fluent in both English and your language can do a general document translation.   The original document should accompany the translated document when processing your visa application. Even if you are bilingual or competent in both English and your native language, you are not permitted to translate the document yourself. Each word has to be accurately translated and each translation must be accompanied by a signed statement attesting that the translation is accurate and completed to the best of the translator’s knowledge and ability. The translator or translation company may then “certify” the translation.

Tips for document translation Services USCIS

  • For U.S. immigration purposes, any document which is not in English must be submitted with an English translation. The only exception is your passport.
  • The document has to be translated completely, which includes the text on any seals or stamps. If it is difficult to read, the translator is required to write a note saying it’s illegible.
  • The general document translation has to match the appearance of the document to be translated e.g., if an official seal is included, it should appear in exactly the same position of the page as it appears on the real document. 
  • If you are submitting the document in the U.S. to USCIS,  you do not need to get the translation notarized.  However, if you are submitting the document outside the USA to a US consulate or embassy it has to be notarized.

Choosing a certified translator for your document translation

 When you start the process of applying for a work visa or a green card in the U.S. and many of your documents are in another language apart from English, you will have to choose a translator that has experience in translating the proper subject matter. You want to be sure that the translation is accurate because it will provide vital information about you and your family.

If the government official handling your documentation finds any irregularities in the translation, you run the risk of getting your application delayed or denied.  There are many experienced general document translation agencies that have translators representing a wide variety of the world’s languages.  Be sure to pick the company that has the experience to translate your document fast and most importantly accurate.

Give us a try and let us show what we can do for you. We look forward to being your trusted translation service provider!

24 hour delivery available!

Diploma Translation